For anyone trying to find a translator for their blog I think the new Google translate bar is the way to go. Some of the translator gadgets open new windows and translate the links, so anyone trying to bookmark a page or send a page to a friend might end up with a broken link. You can also customize which languages you want to translate into.
To add the translator to your blog. Go to: http://translate.google.com/translate_tools
1. Select the original language you write your blog in
2. Select the languages you want to translate to
3. Copy the script in the box
4. Open your blogger control panel under "Layout" "Page Elements" click on "Add a Gadget"
5. Open the + button next to "HTML/Java Script"
6. Add a title like "Translate this blog"
7. Paste the script into "Content" box
8. Click Save
If I left your language out, please let me know and I'll add it. Enjoy reading in whichever language you prefer.