Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lost in Lego Land

Although, they are not 1:12, these were the favorite ones I found searching for modern lego dollhouses. After attempting to make something out of my toddler's Duplo's, I will leave lego houses to the experts.

These lego houses are creations of Michael Lasky. I'm really impressed how people can design these houses brick by brick. The few things I made with legos growing up looked like stick figures compared to these.

(images from mocpages.com/mocs.php?id=9683)

1 comment:

  1. These are great houses. I have always loved Lego, but as a child I never seemed to have enough bricks to build what I wanted to ;-) I think it would be wonderful to be able to build whatever you want and not run out of bricks (or the one colour you need...)

    Josje

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.