Saturday, December 29, 2007

Demolition - The House My Mom Built

It was a little saddening that 3 years of my mom's hard work came apart in 30 minutes. I gutted everything to modernize this dollhouse. I'm looking forward to restoring this house in a contemporary style.



The House My Mom Built - BEFORE




The House My Mom Built - DURING








I'm waiting for all of the building supplies I've ordered to arrive. All of the windows and doors are smaller than standard, so I have re-cut all of the openings.

More pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool project -- I will be watching with great anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My windows, flooring, siding and lighting are finally all here, so I'm hoping to get more done this weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.