Thursday, September 29, 2016

Calling all UK Dollhouse builders

Do you live in the UK? Do you build dollhouses? Do you want to be on TV?

A television production company contacted me looking for any UK crafters who build their own dolls houses. Each year they have competitions on the programme and this year they’re having a ‘Toys’ competition and are hoping to find some dollhouse builders.

If you are interested please email me and I will send your information to the production company. You must be from the UK as that's where they film the programme.

modernminifan (at) gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. I'm interested please, thank you. Charlene Gordon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene, I'll send them your website/blog so they can contact you. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Could you post this on Dolls Houses Past and Present, or let me have the details and I'll post it, please? Some members build their own dolls houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have designed and built two dozen dolls houses without plans. Some were for children, others were replicas of antique houses, every one different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, do you share photos of your work anywhere? I'd love to see your houses.

      Delete
  4. Hi Joan,

    I'm currently looking for a UK dollhouse builder. Would you be interested in building a custom house? If so, can we connect through email?

    Thanks,

    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.