Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Kaleidoscope Accessories on sale at Fab

On sale at Fab.com for 6 days.
Kaleidoscope Toys: Architectural Doll House Furniture
"Conceived of by the artist Laurie Simmons and architect Peter Wheelwright, Kaleidoscope dollhouse furniture and accessories feature the coolest names in art and design: Karim Rashid, Ron Arad, Cindy Sherman and Barbara Kruger, to name a few. Grown-ups will want to collect these; kids will want to play with them."

Sale prices range from $11.25-$19.50 for these and more sets on Fab.com for 6 more days only.

4 comments:

  1. I want it all, I love the sofa and the dining room table and the lamps and the rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, great tip! I placed an order today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo glad that you posted this (thank you), but new furniture is not in my budget right now >< ... Well maybe just one set...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooo !! But...I'm too sad, this site is not sending to France T_T

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.