Saturday, December 31, 2011

20-30% off Sale @ PRD Miniatures

Paris and Lisa Renfroe are kicking off 2012 with a storewide sale up to 30% off until January 10th at PRDMiniatures.com. I am drooling over the new Cole Entertainment Console from PRD Miniatures. I could design an entire room around that red; the suspended wire in the metal base is simply blowing my mind. The new LCD Flat screen TVs are really cool, and I'm digging these Nested Coffee Tables.

Paris has added a ton of new accessories, picture frames, driftwood sculptures, and more under the Decorative Accents section of his website, that would look great in any room. I think I need one of everything. You can check out all of 100 plus new items on PRD Miniatures.com here.

(all image from PRDMiniatures.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.