Thursday, February 28, 2008

“Garden Condo” by Fantasy Craft

Another one from Mini Modern's blog is back up on eBay. I appreciate the attention to detail, but again the 80's decor has got to go. This duplex is much more my style and I'd love to get my hands on it. Originally listed at $1,999 + $1,200 shipping, the new starting bid is $1,500 with auction ending on March 9th. (Thanks for the update Nutmeg!) Below are some pictures from the tour.












(All images from marionsmerryminis photoshow)

5 comments:

  1. 2/28/08 - This is now back on Ebay at a lower starting bid price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for the update. I'll add that info above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this on Ebay again for only $750! Did you know about the new posting? It's aucton expires this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this really a dollhouse? It was so beautiful. Love it. Hope I can afford the price for my daughter because my daughter loves dollhouses. Thanks for the info. As soon as I have money, I will buy it.

    Deirdre Gonzales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it really is a dollhouse! It sold last March.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.