Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Studio SWS

Over in the land down under, Small Worlds Sculptures has moved to Studio SWS. I am waiting with baited breath to see more photos of their Duesbury Miniature House that they will be selling along with a small range of modern furniture.

The Maison de Plasique made of colored and clear Acrylic is available for $750. The house is inspired by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. His 1950s Farnsworth House is one of the houses I would like to build a miniature of. It's on my list.

Mahesha and Amrita also make a variety of cool Acrylic chairs. This table and chair set is my favorite, and sells for $45. Check out all of their stuff at studio-sws.blogspot.com.

(all images from Studio SWS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP. (I temporarily removed Anonymous comments as I've only been getting spam. PLEASE let me know if you have any issues leaving comments and I'll change the settings a different way. modernminifan @ gmail.com )